Saya Nombor SA-2 Saya Nombor SA-2

this was pretty cool, i like the old retro feel to the animation.

openlor responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy it as much as I do making it!

Cover Up Dat Booty! Cover Up Dat Booty!

this is great it perfectly sums up the crazy Opinions third wave and 4th
wave feminists have of video games that
they do not even play. great work, the animation is great,
the voice acting was funny and on point.
these people leaving bad reviews are just butthurt
that this contains so much truth,

Puddy Buddy Puddy Buddy

This is fucking hilarious. Sound and art was all pretty good.
keep up the good work m8.

The Holy Inquisition The Holy Inquisition

ahh yes i love the subject matter
i enjoy the honest picture it paints of Christianity
100000 out of 5 :-}
also could you update the music cred so i can get the song :-}

handcraftedbymg responds:

Hi ebunnie, I'm glad you enjoyed the game. I published it first at Kongregate and it was generally despised and found to be offensive towards Christians even though the Pope’s replies are actual Christian responses and every outrageous thing said is backed up by quotations from the King James Version of the Bible. The main theme of the game is “2 Romanian Dances, Op. 8a, Bb 56: Allegro Vivace” by the Hungarian composer Béla Bartók. It is in the public domain and I downloaded it from Musopen.

the Wilderness v0.1 the Wilderness v0.1

I couldnt get the hammer to work on anything but the guy, this game is broken

Polly the SPACE BEE Polly the SPACE BEE

Lol i wonder how many will fall for that alt f4 joke before this gets blamed outta here :-}

Light It Up (Demo 2) Light It Up (Demo 2)

The lyrics are stale and honestly feel like graffiti on the mona lisa considering how good the beat is. you did pretty much every stereotypical rap trope like you had a checklist or something. pretty bad in my opinion.

Flight (Tristam and Braken Metal) Flight (Tristam and Braken Metal)

Hell yeah great song, I loke how you took a popish sounding noise
and used it to make something much more badass and heavy feeling
Glad to see you still making music my friend, its awesome how long You
Have been making music on here, I have been a fan for well over 5-7 years now
. keep up the good shit. keep rocking in the free world.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks so much!! I'm glad you like the music and I'm so proud to be doing stuff with my kid. haha.

I'll always put music up here!
Thanks again! your reviews and listens mean a lot \m/

Anj_Bad guys for life Anj_Bad guys for life

Vote 5/5 review 4/5. Im loving your lyrics, they seem very calculated an on point
but one cn argue your flow need alittle more exercise. but aye keep it up
keep doing your thang and making progress. great song

Anjovi responds:

thanks man! yeah been trying to at least a track every blue moon so i don't go completely rusted to shit. Kind of fun to rap here and there

Tribute to the Triforce Tribute to the Triforce

what is that some kind of dildo? no wonder no one wants to scout you for the art portal, total shit m8

Toad Toad

what is he doing? riding a dick? cool you made a pixel asshole big fucking whoop ya want a fookin cookie? you piece of shit. this lools like it was made in microsoft moovie maker.

GingerPale responds:

Are you a little mad about your review? Someone can't handle Newgrounds. Your video just really didn't fit in and it was very poorly constructed. Although I'm very impressed by its rainbow filter, i think youtube is your place, but if you can't take a little honest opinion about your shit you slapped together to get content on the internet, then put a little more effort in or don't go on the interwebs man. And to answer your questions: Yes he is riding a dick, is there an issue with that D:?! I would like a cookie, and i made it with microsoft movie maker fo sho :D Thanks for the review man !
Love the angry Troll <3 see ya around chump

Bottom 2 Bottom 2

you are one crazy mofo ya know that